Tuesday 11 January 2011

21 Weeks Pregnant & One House to Renovate: Life's Precious Moments...HA!

Yep...that's right...21 weeks pregnant and one massive project to finish. These 21 weeks have flown by as I am sure the next 19 will. The first 12 weeks were awful for me and this set us way back on the renovations. Steve didn't want to do anything loud on the house which limited the available projects as we are at the point of banging down walls...not painting. I was in bed for the most part with a cold compress and no lights. This is not a good thing when there is a house to complete. However, we are very excited about our new little addition but with the stress levels high and time creeping by, we have A LOT to do!
We just went for our mid pregnancy scan and it was such a wonderful experience. Now, I am not a cryer...or so I thought but the scan was very emotional for me and Steve. I was doing good until I looked over at Steve's face full of awe and a tear or two. The scan took longer than the usual 20 min or so because our little poser is a dancer already...legs moving the entire time....keeping the upper body nice and straight now. :o) Here is a picture of our little one when he/she finally kept still long enough to have his/her picture taken.  I promise...I am not going to spend the next 4 month analyzing the scan picture to see if I can figure out the sex...I promise!












No comments:

Post a Comment