Sunday 22 January 2012

2011 Renovations in Pictures

I have to start out by saying that my husband is absolutely amazing. I think most times, my eyes glaze over when he is talking to me about the electrics, plumbing, etc. but when I can actually see the progress, then I know how much work has been done. I think that making something out of nothing is a gift and it is the definition of creativity. I used to think that renovation and building was black and white but now I know that it is more than that - it takes an eye that can visualize something before it exists and a heart and mind that can actually get it done.
For our little family, 2011 was mainly centered around the house and getting it to a point where we not only live comfortably, but where we enjoy being "home." I can't say that I've enjoyed every step but I can say that I have learned a lot not only about myself, but more importantly, about my husband. Our house in pictures from 2011: these are work in progress pictures. We have finished rooms now including a fab kitchen and will show those pics in the next few posts. Just wanted to show where we started from. I think that it's important to have these pictures and to look at them from time to time to see how far we have come and how blessed we are. And of course, I had to add in some pictures of our other 2011 blessing!


No comments:

Post a Comment