Monday 6 February 2012

The Homemade Momma

Sometimes, although it's rare, I want to do something domestic and make something or do something creative. I would like to be more of a crafty person but I just don't have the attention span or patience for it. But one of my new year's resolutions is to be more of a "homemade momma."
I need something that takes about 15 minutes and I can see the end result immediately. If you are like me, and have a good use for baby wipes, then this little project is just for you!
Ingredients:
1/2 roll of paper towels (cut in half). Take out the cardboard roll. 
2 cups of boiled water cooled to room temp
2 tblsp of baby bath wash
1 tblsp of baby oil (I used a mixture with lotion)
Put ingredients in plastic container with a lid and then put the paper towels in. The towels will soak up the liquid. The individual towels will pull up from the middle and tear just like baby wipes.
This Jelly Bean container is perfect!!
I put the year old Jelly Beans in an orange juice container and made a homemade shaker for Isaac! I'm on it today!! :o)
What a quick, fun, and cost-effective project!

No comments:

Post a Comment